Vertical Summit Telephone System
The latest version of Vertical’s highly successful UC solution offers even more powerful applications and advanced UC features for meeting the demands of small and medium-sized businesses in any market. Simple to install and maintain, the Summit is ideally suited for 5-50 users, with the ability to easily expand and accommodate up to 140 users. The Summit remains a competitively priced feature leader. PCS offers the new Vertical Summit Premise Based Phone System Solution.
Cost-effective hybrid IP/TDM architecture to support advanced UC and mobility applications for the desktop and smartphones, 2 FREE Summit UCS Mobile Client licenses included:
- 2 FREE Summit UCS Desktop Client (softphone) licenses include Integrated Auto Attendant
- Voice mail w/email notification Unified messaging
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) Call recording
- Voice conferencing
- SMDR (Station Message Detail Reporting) Multiple language support
- Green power save
New Summit UCS Desktop and Mobile clients for more powerful multimedia collaboration and call control capabilities.**
- Real-time presence-based call routing and management at a glance, 6-way videoconferencing
- 1:1 mobile video calling
- Click-Call direct dialing from numbers in Web pages and other Windows-based files, Enhanced IPCR Call Recording capabilities, including on-demand and/or systemwide recording and call monitoring, and multi-party conference call recording
- Improved GUI for even easier system configuration, programming and management
Applications available with Summit v2.0 only. Licenses required. Replaces Summit Communicator software & Phontage softphone in v1.0. Summit UCS Desktop w/Voice and UCS Mobile clients available in v2.0 only. Two (2) free licenses included with each system. Additional UCS client licenses sold separately.